Sunday, March 17, 2013

Not Remembered....

"The love that I have from her will always be a love that I will always need. The sense of her touch, her lips, her skin, her love..... Oh my, Her love. Something sweet like honey but can be spicy as a bottle of Hot Sauce. I will always cherish her..... No other can take the place of my woman. I mean that." - Safaree Samuels

Nicki sat up while the nurse changed her I.V. bag. She didn't  trust this one nurse. She had made a complaint about her but they didn't have a replacement. Nicki was upset. Plus she still had this dream on her mind.... She couldn't shake the feeling that it gave her. It was like a flame was put in the pit of her stomach, and she couldn't get it to go out. She had this feeling before and she knew what she had to do to get rid of it.

ZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZ

Nicki looked over at her phone buzzing on her breakfast tray. It was a text from Jelani.

Brother Lil Bear: Nika, Its been a week since u been in the hospital, and the doc called Ma and said u can come home. Ima call Caiah, and tell him 2 come pick u up. I gotta go 2 work.

Short Cake: No. Send Safaree.

Brother Lil Bear: You want Safaree!?

Short Cake: Yes.

Brother Lil Bear: K. Im on it.

Safaree stuck in Nicki's mind. She knew they was back together but she was not prepared for the therapy. Nicki put her phone down, and looked over at the nurse.

"Are you done?" She asked.
"Almost Ms. Maraj." The nurse said just as Nic's phone rung. Nicki looked at the I.D. just the name popped up. Nicki hit the green button on her screen.
"Hello?"
"Hey Nicki."
"What is this dream that Candi is telling me about?" Nicki sighed at Tyesha when she asked.
"Damn Candi... You can't hold no water. Ugh!" Nicki said loud into the phone cause she knew Candi was with Tyesha.
"Yes I Can but she had a slab of ribs. I couldn't resist." Candi yelled back.
"Witcho fat ass!" Nicki yelled back and laughed. She looked over the nurse who was moving slow.
"Hold on yall. I have a noisy ass nurse, who is all in our convo." The nurse looked at Nicki and got nervous. She grabbed her things.
"I will be back later to check on you, Ms. Maraj. Ring if you need something."
"I know the drill. Bye." Nicki said patting her head. The nurse walked out.
"Damn Nic, you aint have to do the poor girl like that." Tyesha said.
"Fuck that hoe. Noisy stank hoes." Candi yelled in the background smacking of the ribs. Nicki laughed.
"Lemme take you off speaker." T.T. said. "Okay, Tell me about this dream."
"I just had this dream about me and Safaree being back together, and we had another baby. That's it." Nicki didn't tell Tyesha about her and Safaree being back together. She would tell her about that later.
"I know its more to that."
"Ask Candi. & Im leaving the hospital today. Bring Alli home."
"I will ask her, & I dont have her. Safaree do."
"Okay, I got it. Ima call yall when I get home, and settled."
"Alright, Love you kid."
"Love you too."
"Love you Slut Bucket." Candi yelled.
"Fuck you Candi." Nicki and Tyesha feel into giggles, and Nicki hung up. She had to get dressed, and ready to go.

Three Hours Later

Safaree slowly walked down Nicki's hall holding Allianna in his arms. He had no clue why she called for him to pick her up. They hadn't talked in a week. Why would she want him? Last time he was here was when he left to take care of Drake. Nicki was mad about it, so he stayed away.

Anywho, He was here. He had to keep peace for Alli. He had her dressed in a little pink skirt, with a white shirt that read "Daddy's Big Lil Girl".

She had on pink, and white sandals and her little toenails was painted pink. Her fingernails didn't get painted but he had them filed, and cut neatly. He took good care of her this week. She was sucking on a little red lollipop, with her white Gucci glasses. She also had on a 4.5 carat gold necklace that had "AlliCoon" on it. Safaree looked down at her, as she played with her earring. She looked just like Nicki....

Safaree had reached the door by now, and he took a deep breath. Alli looked up at him, and shook her head. She reached for the door, and that was the extra push he needed it.
"Please don't go.... Please don't go...... Please don't go....." Nicki sung in the bathroom of the hospital. She was brushing her hair when she heard a small scream. She put the brush down, and hopped out the bathroom.
"ALLIANNA!!!!" Nicki yelled as Alli's face lit up when she seen her mother. She showed her little two teeth that was coming in. Nicki hopped over to her and Safaree. She took Alli from him, and kissed her jaws.
"Ma....Ma!!!!" Alli yelled. Nicki pulled Alli from her neck, and looked at her.
"You just said your first word!" Nicki hugged Alli tighter. She was over the top excited.
"Safaree... You hear her?"
"Yeah. Her first word was Mama." He said with a blank face. Nicki cut her eyes at him. "What's wrong baby?" Nicki said hopping over to him.
"Nothing." Safaree answered just before he had realized what she called him. "What you say?"
"I asked you what was wro..."
"No, What did you call me?" He asked.
"Bab.."
"That's what I thought. Why?" He asked again cutting her off for the second time.
"You're my baby." Nicki said answering his question will kissing Alli's hand.
"When did that happen?"
"Safaree you came in here a week ago, and apologized to me for everything. I said I forgive you. We made up, and agreed to go to therapy to make us better. Then laid down, and kissed all night until we fell asleep. You remember?" Nicki stated then asked.
"No...." Safaree responded.
"Faree, Come on I don't got time for your games."
"Nicki, I'm being serious. I don't remember that."
"Yeah, Right." Nicki said laughing and sitting on the bed with Alli. Safaree got up and walked in front of her. He lifted her face so she was staring in his eyes.
"I don't remember that happening." He said. She saw that he was telling the truth.
Nicki's mind raced back quickly to that night. She remember it like it was yesterday.... Why couldn't he? This was odd.
"It happened. I swear...." She said.
"Then why don't I remember it Onika?"
What a perfect question to ask, cause she wanted to know the answer too.

----
Welcome Back to Dangerously In Love. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.
10 Comments for Next Post. No Comments= No New Post. Much Love- Nae (Management)

My New Story~ Down To Business: Onika's Mix ----} www.onikamix.blogspot.com/ {---- Check It Out As Well.

10 comments:

  1. Interesting that he doesn't remember that happening. So was she dreaming, or did she make up with someone else...? Like Drake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't he want her back I would of been like yeah babe you right I remember lmao. This was good post soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHIT EVERYTHING WAS ALL FUCKING GOOD I WOULDA PLAYED LIKE I REMEMBERED THAT SHIT FOR REAL!!! AWWWWWWW ALLY IS SOOOOOOO FREAKING CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO IT WAS A DREAM???? :( ugh! Thought it was going good between them. Thought they wanted to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...She was dreaming then? Safaree prolly think she going crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wtf then? Even if he doesn't remember didn't he want to be with her so why is there a problem with them getting backbtogether… I thought he would be more hsppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you post soon!! I can't wait to continue reading this story!!

    ReplyDelete