Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Preview: The Truth

"So much can happen in a small amount of time. You can be looking at someone like they are the one, and all the while they can not be. You may not want to let them go but you have to. They may make you feel insecure but you want them around. They may make you feel like someone can take your place, but you still stick around even though you may see heartache in the near future."

Nakia looked at Safaree with a rude facial expression.
"Yes, I am pregnant. But guess what? It ain't by you dumb ass." Nakia said in a voice filled with rage, and anger that was piercing just by the tone. Her body stiffed and she shook slightly.
"Safaree, I had to make sure." A soft tone spoke.
"How you gonna just talk to me like that? What is your problem?" Safaree said.
"What are you talking about?" She spoke again.
"Nicki don't play dumb. You know you just told me that the baby wasn't mine."
"No I didn't." Nicki said looking at Safaree with a confused facial expression.
"Nicki..... You just yelled and said the baby isn't by my dumb ass."
"SHIT!!!" Nicki yelled hitting her forehead as she sat down on the sink.
"What is wrong with you?"
"I can't tell you Safaree." Nicki said as she began to cry.
"You can tell me. Nicki, how come we can't talk like we used to?"
"I can tell you but I'm afraid of how you would view me afterwards..... Just let it go." Nicki stated running out of the bathroom. She sat on her bed, and wiped her tears. Safaree turned around looking at her from her bathroom.
"Nicki, we been friends for how long? Over 14 years now. As much as we been through.... It is nothing you can tell me that will change my attitude toward you." He said sitting by her, and rubbing her leg.
"I.... I have a sickness." Nicki said as her tears started falling.
"What kind of sickness?"
"I can't do this...." Nicki said as she began shaking. Safaree knelled in front of her and held her hands.
"The sickness I have is......" Before Nicki could finish, a tall masculine figure took over the doorway.
"Hello Nika...." Ziare said standing in the doorway. Safaree rose up, and flexed a little as Nicki sat still, shaking more.

---------
This is a small preview. The full chapter will be on Saturday at the latest. Tomorrow at the earliest.  

11 comments:

  1. I cant WAIT for the rest of this post to be up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GAWWWWDD!!!! PLEASE POST SOOOONNN!!!! OH MY DAMN SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO ZOWWNNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I see u like to fuckn play?! Post the fuckn rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I can't wait to see what happens post soon..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MAH GOODNESS....PLEASE POST!! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

    ReplyDelete